None of our lives are passing with rainbows and sunshine. All of us, with out an exception, are going through rough days, ambling towards emptiness. And that’s absolutely okay. We are human, not robots. We fall; we break down. We cry, we need help.
The important thing isn’t not to fall down; in fact, it is being able to stand up and keep moving at the end of the day. And that’s not easy either. Sometimes we all feel so desperate that we feel the need to give up; we can’t find the power to keep going. At those moments, we need some signs from the universe that we are not alone, that everything will be okay.
Unfortunately, the universe isn’t always that generous to us. So we better create our own signs by ourselves. They don’t have to be life changing news. If something can create a little smile on your face, believe me that is a miracle. And again believe me, you’ve succeeded.
- a cup of tea means the sincerity of my mother; it means comfort
- a book means intellectuality; it means the power of knowledge
- a blanket means the warmth of my home; it means safety
- a good old song means good old memories; it means motivation and hope
- a teddy bear means my childhood; it means pure happiness and innocence
What about yours? It doesn’t matter what you choose as your sign of the universe, or motivating object – what ever you call it. Make sure that you can find a piece of comfort in them; that’s all you should look for.
P.S: Please follow my blog for more posts; it will be really appreciated.